[Nsi-wg] NSI voting

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Mon Feb 2 10:07:35 EST 2015

Hello All,

The NSI co-chairs have now agreed the NSI working group voting process, this is described here: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13392

We have kept the voting process as simple as possible and it will only be used as a last resort if a rough consensus cannot be reached.  Please let me know if you have any questions about the process.

As discussed on the last NSI conf call, we need a decision on the NSI Topo/Doc Distribution method, so we will go to a vote on this.   The schedule for the vote is as follows:

-          The authors of the Topo/Doc distribution proposals should review the 'NSI fundamental principles' document and check that their proposal conforms with these principles.

-          Any conflict or variation from the fundamental principles should be explained so that the implications can be understood by the working group.

-          The proposals and supporting documentation should be  submitted to the NSI mailing list by the end of the day on the 28th February

-          The NSI working group will have 2 weeks to review the submissions before voting.

Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
GEANT Limited
Email: guy.roberts at dante.net<mailto:guy.roberts at dante.net>
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316  Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417

GEANT Limited is part of the GÉANT Association
Networking. Services. People
Learn more at: www.geant.org<http://www.geant.org/> and www.dante.net<http://www.dante.net/>

GEANT Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796.
Registered Office - City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ