[Nsi-wg] Updates to NSI CSv2.0 RSM

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Wed Dec 2 01:38:13 EST 2015

Hi all,

In last week's telecon, we discussed modifying the NSI CSv2.0 Reservation
State Machine (RSM) to provide the AG with the ability to reflect when one
of its children has a reserve_timeout event and transitions from the
ReserveHeld to the ReserveTimeout state.

After several iterations we've come up with some changes to the RSM
(CSv2.1) that provides this capability and is backwards compatible with the
existing RSM (CSv2.0).

Please review the changes in the attached slide deck and voice any comments
to the mailing list.

Thanks!

- Chin
Chin Guok                                                             NOC:
(510) 486-7600
Network Engineer
     (800)
333-7638