[Nsi-wg] updated NSI policy document

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at geant.org
Thu Aug 6 07:47:16 EDT 2015

Hello All,

The NSI policy recommendation was reviewed by Richard Hughes-Jones and I have now updated the document to reflect his requested changes/clarifications based on discussion in yesterday’s NSI call.

The updated doc is available here: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13420

I have also attached the updated diagrams source file.

Please take a look at these edits and confirm that this is correct.  The document will go out to public comment once all edits are accepted.

Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
Tel: +44 (0)1223 371316
Mob: +44 (0)7881 336417
Skype: guy1965

GÉANT
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​<http://www.geant.org/>
​GEANT Limited, trading as GÉANT. Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office – City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ