[Nsi-wg] Minutes from the NSI meeting in Uppsala last week

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Mon Sep 29 08:54:52 EDT 2014

Hello All,

I am pleased to report that we had a productive NSI meeting last week at the NORDUnet conference.  The highlight of the meeting was an agreement on the format of the STPiD.  We also made good progress in understanding policy in NSI and documenting the associated requirements.

Please find the minutes here:  https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13362

Don't forget to check your action points!

Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
Office +44 1223 371316
Mobile +44 7881336417

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.