[Nsi-wg] Preparation for NSI @ NORDUnet conference

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Fri Sep 5 05:30:45 EDT 2014

Hi Guy,

During the call of Wednesday August 27 it was agreed that the first item
of the agenda would be the discussion of and agreement on the
requirements document. This is the document as proposed during the
Oxford meeting at the beginning of this year, please see attached Next
Steps For NSI document.

I believe that at this time this is the most important document.
Discussing the other documents without the requirements document will
prove to be pointless. Discussing the 4 documents on one day already is
an almost impossible task, we cannot waste our valuable time with one
person beating on a other persons proposal just because it does not meet
his unique requirement, that is why we first must agree on the requirements.

Cheers,
    HansT.