[Nsi-wg] Next NSI face-to-face meeting

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed May 28 05:35:08 EDT 2014

Hello All,

The next NSI working group meeting will be held with the NORDUnet conference in Uppsala Sweden.  https://events.nordu.net/display/NORDU2014/Welcome

We have secured a room for a full day on Monday 22 Sept.   You will be able to join the meeting through the NORDUnet conference registration.

If you are not attending the NORDUnet conference, but would like to attend just the NSI meeting, please send me an email so I can keep track of who is attending.

Thanks,
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.