[Nsi-wg] next NSI face-to-face meetings

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 14 12:52:44 EDT 2014

Guy,

Thanks.  If it's helpful, we have decided that OGF 42 will also be held in co-location with the CAC 2014 conference 8-12 Sept. in London that you already have in your list.

 http://www.autonomic-conference.org

The NSI group is welcome to meet there or at any of the other conferences that you mention.

Beyond this, OGF is also happy to help with planning for any special activities focused on implementation for this and/or other related standards.

Alan