[Nsi-wg] Wednesday's NSI conf call

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Tue Mar 25 13:44:46 EDT 2014

Hello All,

The NSI-WG weekly conference call will not be held this week.  Instead we would like you to please read through the presentations given last week in Atlanta.

The presentations from the NSI standards meetings can be found here:  https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf/nsi-wg?folder_id=6582
The presentations from the NSI implementation meetings can  be found here:  http://www.glif.is/meetings/2014/winter/

If you have any objections or questions please send these to the NSI mailing list.

We strongly encourage anyone with ideas for alternative solutions (for example for the discovery service) to prepare a proposal for the community to review.

Regards,
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.