[Nsi-wg] hotel booking for NORDUnet conference and NSI meeting.

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Wed Jun 18 12:46:59 EDT 2014

Hi All,

This is a reminder that if you plan to attend the NORDUnet conference you should be booking your hotel soon!

See details below.

Guy

---

Dear all

This is just a note to encourage you to book your accommodation in Uppsala for the NORDUnet conference as soon as

possible, if you have not already done so. We do have some block bookings at the various hotels, however, they

expire early to mid-August. You can check the individual dates in the hotel section of the conference web

The hotels have not had very many bookings from NDN2014 participants and have asked for the possibility that we can

release some hotel rooms for them already now since there are a number of other events running in parallel to our

conference for which they are short of rooms. I will of course hang on to our reservations according to our

agreement, however, it does mean that after the expiry dates it will be very difficult to get a hotel room, and

prices will not be attractive.

Please help spread the word.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks and best regards

Susanne

Susanne Michelsen

NORDUnet A/S

Kastruplundgade 22,1

DK - 2770  Kastrup

Mobile: +45 26 81 62 13

E-mail: susanne.michelsen at nordu.net<mailto:susanne.michelsen at nordu.net>

http://www.nordu.net

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.