[Nsi-wg] NSI AA draft v4

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Tue Jun 17 11:11:09 EDT 2014

Hi,

Please find attached draft v4 of the NSI AA document. I tried to keep it
as concise as possible. It is a major rewrite of the draft v2 that was
implemented earlier this year in OpenNSA, Autobahn, Safnari and possibly
others. I believe that the main concepts are backwards compatible, but
the implementation details will most likely change a bit.

A couple of weeks ago I sent a slide pack with the renewed concepts to a
subset of this group but did not receive much feedback. I hope that
sending it to the whole group will elicit some more reactions.

Things that still need to be done are:

  * description of additional schemas used to add security attributes to
    NSI message + examples (I will need some help from an expert here)
  * more and/or better use cases (please all help)
  * a final review by a native speaker

Cheers,
     HansT.