[Nsi-wg] Fwd: Reminder to ReadyTalk Users: Use VoIP

Inder Monga imonga at es.net
Tue Jan 21 23:37:09 EST 2014

FYI - an internal notice of the ability to use VOIP with readytalk bridge
that we use for NSI calls. This should help if you are traveling and have
IP connectivity.

Inder

From: ReadyTalk on Behalf of ECS <kim.morse at readytalk.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Reminder to ReadyTalk Users: Use VoIP
To: imonga at es.net

  If you have trouble viewing this email, read the online
version<http://s1904.t.en25.com/e/es.aspx?s=1904&e=68405&elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>.

<http://s1904.t.en25.com/e/er?s=1904&lid=38&elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>
<http://s1904.t.en25.com/e/er?s=1904&lid=11&elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>

<http://s1904.t.en25.com/e/er?s=1904&lid=2786&elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>

<http://s1904.t.en25.com/e/er?s=1904&lid=41&elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>
    Dear Inder ,

As a valued customer of our ReadyTalk service we would like to remind about
a new feature recently released by ReadyTalk – VoIP audio conferencing.

As an ECS ReadyTalk user hosting a number of conferences with International
participants, you can help us manage costs by using ReadyTalk’s VOIP
feature.  Rather than call into meetings using your telephone, you can
simply initiate ReadyTalk VOIP services in the web interface and use your
computer speakers and microphone for the audio portion of your
conference.   Using VOIP will significantly reduce the conference call
costs.    International conferencing is one of the fastest growing segments
of this collaboration service and we are seeing increasing international
connection costs.

Here is some quick guidance on how to use ReadyTalk VOIP:

   - As a meeting host, log into your ReadyTalk Conference Controls and
   click the ‘Use Computer’ option on the left side under ‘Audio Controls’.
   From the Mic and Speaker dialog box, select your hardware from the drop
   down menu.
   - Meeting participants will have the option to join with a VoIP
   connection directly from their participant application, once the host has
   started the meeting.
   - Hosts should instruct participants to select the Audio button at the
   top of the participant window.  Select Use your Computer Mic and Speaker
   option.  Select their available microphone and they will automatically join
   the audio meeting from their PC.
   - As with any form of conference calling you should instruct your
   participants to mute their microphones if they are not speaking.
   - For optimal audio quality, we recommend that individuals utilizing
   VoIP use a headset that is plugged in via their USB port.

On your next International call try the new VOIP feature and please ask
your participants to try the new VOIP feature as well.

Let us know how well the VOIP services worked for your conference by
sending email to ecs-admin at es.net.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
ECS ReadyTalk Team

To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferences click
here<http://meet.readytalk.com/content/PrefCenter?elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>.

ReadyTalk | 1900 Sixteenth Street | Denver, Colorado 80202 800.843.9166
Privacy Policy<http://www.readytalk.com/about/privacy-policy.php?elq=e8c1825e990042bcaabfb7ee5cdad3a6>