[Nsi-wg] Issue 113 in ogf-nsi-project: Change provisionState machine to be mandatory.

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Tue Jan 14 03:50:58 EST 2014

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, John MacAuley wrote:

> This one was on oversight on my part.  It was agreed to and an issue was
> open but I forgot to do the change.  This actually lines it up with the
> NSI-CS document.  If we discuss if we do not want to support it in
> deployment.  This is the change that instantiates all the SM at
> reservation creation.

We all forget things from time to time. There are probably 5 or 10 more
things that we intended to get in there, but somehow slipped. But we got
to learn to say stop. Otherwise we will never get this thing out the door.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet