[Nsi-wg] Issue 113 in ogf-nsi-project: Change provisionState machine to be mandatory.

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Mon Jan 13 04:33:21 EST 2014

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014, ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com wrote:

> Comment #1 on issue 113 by jmacauley: Change provisionState machine to be
> mandatory.
> http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=113
>
> Change completed with revision 117.

Dafuq? r116 has already been labelled as the version for 2.0. We cannot
keep changing small things here and there, or we will never get anything
out the door.

Further this change was not discussed at last weeks meeting (or before
christmas) or on the mailing list, which given the current situation,
would be an absolute minimum for doing that sort of changes.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet