[Nsi-wg] This week's NSI Implementation call

John MacAuley macauley at es.net
Mon Feb 3 10:16:50 EST 2014

Peoples,

I have been working diligently at preparing the revised discovery proposal.  I will send out what I have available later today so that I can socialize my thoughts on the revised proposal on this Wednesday's call.  Any feedback would be appreciated.  Given the document will not be ready early enough for what we have defined as an "official" review, I will take any feedback available and incorporate it into what we will review during the next meeting.
The following is dial-in information for Wednesday's NSI Implementation working group call:

7:00 PDT  10:00 EDT, 15:00 GMT,  16:00 CET,  24:00 JST

1. Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S. & Canada)

2. International participants dial: Toll Number: 303-248-0285  Or International Toll-Free Number: http://www.readytalk.com/intl

3. Enter 7-digit access code 8937606, followed by "#"

We look forward to your participation on Wednesday,

John and Inder