[Nsi-wg] Fwd: [cloudlab-announce] CloudLab is up and running

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Dec 16 13:40:42 EST 2014

FYI.  This project is closely related to GENI and may be of interest to the NSI-WG for testing.

Any feedback on new or existing projects that we should call to the attention of the OGF community at large for testing purposes or any other related topic for useful or related projects would be helpful.

Alan

Begin forwarded message: