[Nsi-wg] Preparation for NSI @ NORDUnet conference

Guy Roberts Guy.Roberts at dante.net
Fri Aug 29 06:27:35 EDT 2014

Hello All,
I would  like to remind everyone that the next face-to-face NSI meeting will be held on the 22nd September in Uppsala.
To ensure that this meeting is productive we can only consider written proposals that have been submitted in advance of the meeting.  To ensure that everyone has a chance to read through the proposals these should be sent to the NSI mailing list 2 weeks before the meeting.
The following documents will be up for discussion:
Draft document distribution service: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13243
Draft NSI AA: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13324
Draft NSI topology exchange:  https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13323
Draft Reachability based topology: https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13254
If you would like your proposal to be considered don't forget to send it to the mailing list by the 8th September.
Guy

Guy Roberts PhD
Senior Transport Network Architect
DANTE
Cambridge, UK
+44 1223 371316

DANTE is the project co-ordinator and operator of GÉANT,
the high-speed pan-European research and education network that is
transforming the way researchers collaborate.
Learn more at: www.geant.net<http://www.geant.net/>
Like us on: www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork<http://www.facebook.com/GEANTnetwork>
Follow us at: www.twitter.com/GEANTnews<http://www.twitter.com/GEANTnews>

DANTE is the trading name of Delivery of Advanced Network Technology to Europe Limited registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 2806796. Registered Office - 9400 Garsington Road, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2HN.