[Nsi-wg] Startap

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Mon Sep 30 21:00:29 EDT 2013

Peoples,

We need to get the startap topology corrected.  At the moment we have a new set of vlans mapped through startap to singaren but the startap topology has not been updated.  Here are the two undirectional entries from the singaren toplogy file:

        <nml:Relation type="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2013/05/base#hasInboundPort">
            <nml:PortGroup id="urn:ogf:network:singaren.net:2013:startap:in">
                <nml:LabelGroup labeltype="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2012/10/ethernet#vlan">1779,1785-1799</nml:LabelGroup>
                <nml:Relation type="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2013/05/base#isAlias">
                    <nml:PortGroup id="urn:ogf:network:startap.net:2013:startap-singaren"/>
                </nml:Relation>
            </nml:PortGroup>
        </nml:Relation>
        <nml:Relation type="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2013/05/base#hasOutboundPort">
            <nml:PortGroup id="urn:ogf:network:singaren.net:2013:startap:out">
                <nml:LabelGroup labeltype="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2012/10/ethernet#vlan">1779,1785-1799</nml:LabelGroup>
                <nml:Relation type="http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2013/05/base#isAlias">
                    <nml:PortGroup id="urn:ogf:network:startap.net:2013:singaren-startap"/>
                </nml:Relation>
            </nml:PortGroup>
        </nml:Relation>