[Nsi-wg] nordunet and am path VLAN issue

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Fri Sep 27 06:29:27 EDT 2013

On Wed, 25 Sep 2013, John MacAuley wrote:

> I just downloaded updated topologies from some of the OpenNSA sources
> and noticed you are still using
> http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2013/05/ethernet#vlan instead of
> http://schemas.ogf.org/nml/2012/10/ethernet#vlan.

Been down sick. Also you didn't answer my question :-)

I'll use the old one. However there will probably be some labels out in
the world that you won't understand, so your topology module should really
be able to deal with this (sure pathfinding won't include the networks).

> Also, port urn:ogf:network:nordu.net:2013:ampath-in indicates
> connectivity to urn:ogf:network:ampath.net:2013:ndn-out but this port
> saying it is connected to urn:ogf:network:nordu.net:2013:aruba-in.
> Looks like the aruba-in/out within the am path topology needs to point
> to ampath-in/ampath-out.

I'll talk to Jeronimo and get this fixed.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet