[Nsi-wg] Bidirectional Link (was Re: [AutoGole] Ports relations)

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Sep 25 10:10:36 EDT 2013

Ah yes, so I could use the isAlias in the unidirectional ports to determine port connectivity, then create the NML link objects for the unidirectional ports, and group them into Bidirectional links.  Now how are bidirectional links related to the bidirectional ports?  I can't seem to see a relationship for this.  Am I using a label?