[Nsi-wg] NML topology file updates

John MacAuley jmacauley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:01:42 EDT 2013

More issues.  I am assuming the A-GOLE diagram is intended to be somewhat accurate and therefore...

1. Startap or Startlight - how is it suppose to be named?
2. Northernlight or nordu.net?
3. Pioneer and Geant are not connected in topology but are in the diagram.
4. Geant thinks it is connected to Netherlight in topology but Netherlight disagrees.  The diagram disagrees as well.

Very hard for path computation to get anywhere with all the current issues.

John