[Nsi-wg] Issue 108 in ogf-nsi-project: serviceType should not be optional in Query results.

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Tue Sep 10 16:03:52 EDT 2013

Owner: jmacauley
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium FoundInVersion-2.0 FixedInVersion-2.0

New issue 108 by jmacauley: serviceType should not be optional in Query
results.
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=108

The serviceType element is defined as optional in the reserve schema
definition since we have overloaded the operation to also handle modify.
The serviceType element MUST be present in the reserve request for a new
schedule, and MAY be present in the reserve request for a reservation
modification, but if it is present, it must have the same value as the
serviceType specified in the original reserve (we do not currently support
modification of serviceType).  Documentation will be modified to clearly
state this.

The serviceType element should not be optional in any of the Query result
types.  Modify schema to make mandatory.