[Nsi-wg] master.xml

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Oct 29 15:33:47 EDT 2013

I almost forgot the most important part - I think the contents of the master.xml is actually incorrect.  We are basing everything off of topology identifiers in the current master.xml when we should be basing it off of NSA identifiers.  I know the NSA I have configured and I want to read it's topology to see associated networks.  At the moment I have to read all the topologies before I can find the one that corresponds to the NSA.  Also, the NSA is the root element of our topology file and we should be able to have multiple topologies in a single NSA element.  Based on this, we would want to turn things around a bit, and perhaps define a new master.xml schema capturing what we need.

Actually, what the master.xml file should contain is the list of discovery interface for all NSA that would allow us to bootstrap the network.

John