[Nsi-wg] Adding service definition elements to NML

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Oct 29 09:56:36 EDT 2013

Well, the only other alternative I can see is expanding the NML specification to add an XML ANY to be added to PortGroupType and probably BidirectionalPortType at the same time.  I have no issue with the multiple parsing at the moment as i am already doing it so I can create a completely separate NSI topology model using Network, STP, SDP, and the new TransferFunction.

Do you have any additional thoughts?

John