[Nsi-wg] NML requirements for NSI

Freek Dijkstra Freek.Dijkstra at surfsara.nl
Wed Nov 27 10:49:47 EST 2013

Dear members of the NML and NSI group,

The NSI group has expressed desire for NML features behind the current
state, and also is discussing which subset of NML is applicable for NSI.

Immediately after after publication of the base draft, some members of
the NML group (iincluding myself) seem to have suffered from a little
standardisation-fatigue, but I see renewed interest at the moment.

To get this effort going, I propose the following:
1. Assess what needs to be done on the mailing list
2. Schedule a conference call to decide which activities have priority
and who is interested
3. Decide the best structure to get this going, which groups and which
people are responsible (I know that Martin Swany and myself have not
been very active lately, so I'm open for suggestions).

For the conference call date, please fill in
http://doodle.com/gsunb8iiycnimh4r (please check the time-zone in the
top right corner, I picked 7:00 and 15:00 UCT, so it is equally horrible
in Tokyo, London, Amsterdam and San Francisco time zones)

Thanks!
Freek

--
SURFsara has a new telephone number: + 31 20 800 1300.

Freek Dijkstra
| Group Leader | Network Innovation & Support | SURFsara |
| Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam | +31 20 800 1320 |
| Freek.Dijkstra at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Available on Mon | Tue | Thu | Fri |