[Nsi-wg] Change to query confirmations

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu May 30 11:48:09 EDT 2013

People,

I did not what to bring this up in the weekly call due to time restrictions, be there was an open item with respect to versioning of child connection information in the query results.  Here is an image of the current definition for QuerySummaryConfirmed:

As you can see the "children" element is outside the versioned "criteria" information.  I propose the following change (in all query results):

As you can see I have consolidated the elements from ReservationInfoGroup and moved "children" into "criteria" so it is now versioned with the reservation specifics.

Please respond if you have comments.

Thank you,
John.