[Nsi-wg] First NSI Connection Service v2.0 protocol review tomorrow

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Wed May 29 09:00:31 EDT 2013

Hi

I've read through the first two sections and have done a number of changes. Mostly nitpicking, but there are also some questions about some sentences which does not make sense to me. I've enabled tracking in the document, and attached, so it can be reviewed. I plan to read the entire document, but it sending all the changes in one go, is probably not the best idea. Hope this approach is okay (since I've only written a small section in the document).

/Henrik

  _____