[Nsi-wg] More WSDL changes :-)

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed May 22 11:45:10 EDT 2013

Agree with 1.

I want to keep the ReserveConfirmedType consistent with the data returned in query.  I also think some of the other parameters can change in a flexible implementation as well.  Although not defined in our current spec I could allow for flexible time and bandwidth, which would then need those to be returned.

John