[Nsi-wg] When is it possible to provision a connection

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue May 7 12:48:28 EDT 2013

Any provision operation is on the committed version.  If the committed version is 4 and the state machine is in reserveHeld for version 5, then the provision is on version 4 since it is the last committed version.  After the reserveCommit the provision will apply to the new version 5.

If the current version is 0, then there really is not a committed version so the provision should fail.  I said it with conviction so it must be so ;-)

John