[Nsi-wg] WSDL updates

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Sun Mar 10 03:24:07 EDT 2013

Hi

Thanks for doing these. I quickly went through the patches and it looks good.

/Henrik (rocking it at Schipol airport with a 5-hour wait)

John MacAuley <john.macauley at surfnet.nl> , 3/9/2013 7:07 PM:
Peoples,

You may have seen quite a bit of activity from Google Code the last couple of days.  I have updated the WSDL and XSD descriptions with all the agreed changes.  I have attached a spreadsheet covering the modifications completed to this point.  I have started to do the new state machine changes, but do not fully understand some of the data elements associated with the new events.  I will complete these last ones as soon as I can get Tomohiro and Chin to explain them to me.

Please grab the current source snapshot from the trunk.

I will pull together a slide package to walk us through the changes completed.