[Nsi-wg] NSI WSDL - The Maastricht Updates

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Thu Jun 20 10:59:58 EDT 2013

I strongly suggest that we limit any addition changes now in V2 to only
those that correct something that is broken or that clearly does not
work as is.

We could continue to tweek stuff forever and many of these changes
should be considered more thoroughly by the group.  There *will* be
additional considereations we are going to have to address in v3 (things
like protection are a good example of issues that were not discussed in
our v2 requirements and need a broader discussion anyway.)   Besides,
stuffing something in now will not necessarilly prevent it from being
reviewed and possibly changed again in V3 anyway.    Lets try to stop
these elective "improvements" and get v2 out the door.

We will have a chance to