[Nsi-wg] NSI WSDL - The Maastricht Updates

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jun 20 08:19:07 EDT 2013

Jeroen,

In this case the XSD contracted interface is for Mb/s, and therefore, specifying a unit qualifier would be redundant.  It is a nice convenience function for a human, but I do not think it provides value programatically.

As for being verbose, the p2p namespace could be specified once in the serviceAttribute elements, or in the main reserve header to reduce the need to have it in every attribute.  I put it there for illustration purposes.

John.