[Nsi-wg] NSI WSDL - The Maastricht Updates

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Wed Jun 19 09:51:27 EDT 2013

On Tue, 18 Jun 2013, John MacAuley wrote:

> Here is the reason you are seeing these attributes as optional: The
> modify command was folded into the reserve command, and therefore, must
> now share the same types.

Thanks. Makes sense.

However, with that in mind I think the seperation between
ReservationRequestCriteriaType and ReservationConfirmCriteriaType makes
evene less sense. They carry the same data, and there will always need to
be some sanity checking outside the xml-xsd correlation anyway.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet