[Nsi-wg] More document reviewing

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Mon Jun 3 06:10:54 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I did a once over the document and made some minor edits.  I tried to
address Henrik's comments in Sec 5, and also accepted most of his changes.

There are still a few outstanding changes that need to be done (i.e.
merging tables in Sec 3.)

Please feel free to accept/reject the changes.

Thanks!

- Chin