[Nsi-wg] Service Description draft

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Jul 31 00:17:28 EDT 2013

People,

I have completed a first attempt at a service description schema.  It requires refactoring, but is good enough to stimulate discussion.  I have attached three documents:

1. The service description schema schema ogf_nsi_services_description_v2_0.xsd
2. An example service description ServiceDescription.xml
3. Updated copy of service decoupling document with diagrams of elements and appendix with schema and example xml.  I am sorry I did not get time to write the associated text for the diagrams, but you can look in the schema for the documentation.