[Nsi-wg] Adding an attribute

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Thu Jul 25 06:03:42 EDT 2013

Hi,

I realised today that I never included a definition for URL references in the topology definition. We have had a discussion about this in the NML group, and it was decided that this is a control-plan construct and would not be added to NML.

So, for the NSI extension I am proposing to add an attribute to Network Object "isReference" which has a URI as value which points to a topology file that contains more information on that object. This attribute would be defined in the NSI extension schema.

Now, if everyone agrees, I have a practical question: how do I express this in the XML Schema?

The schemas are available here:
https://github.com/jeroenh/NSI-Topology/tree/master/schemas

Jeroen.