[Nsi-wg] Service definitions (draft) for Point-to-Point Ethernet

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Thu Jul 11 11:16:20 EDT 2013

Here is another good question - now that we have some additional flexibility on specifying elements in the reserve request, do we want to specify the attributes directly that we want to modify?  For example…

<nsi:reserve xmlns:nsi="http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2013/04/connection/types"
    xmlns:p2p="http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2013/04/services/point2point"
    xmlns:surf="http://schemas.surfnet.nl/nsi/2013/04/services">

    <connectionId>urn:uuid:4b4a71d0-3c71-47cf-a646-beacb14a4c72</connectionId>
    <criteria version="2">
        <p2p:capacity>1000</bandwidth>
    </criteria>
</nsi:reserve>