[Nsi-wg] Issue 97 in ogf-nsi-project: Add ServiceType element to reservation criteria.

ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com ogf-nsi-project at googlecode.com
Sat Jul 6 13:58:18 EDT 2013

Comment #3 on issue 97 by jmacauley: Add ServiceType element to reservation
criteria.
http://code.google.com/p/ogf-nsi-project/issues/detail?id=97

the removal of service parameters into serviceAttributes.

encapsulating the elements in the serviceAttributes sub element would
provide a cleaner separation.  I am okay with this change.