[Nsi-wg] A Message Transport Layer description for NSI

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Tue Feb 5 03:44:26 EST 2013

Hi,

I understand that we need to say something about the message transport between NSI.
What I don't see in this slide pack is why it has to be different from the simple statement "The MTL must be a reliable transport layer". Possibly with the addition of "with delivery notification".

It is all going to be outside of the scope of NSI anyway.

Jeroen.