[Nsi-wg] Happy Holidays and a New Year's request

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Fri Dec 27 11:29:16 EST 2013

I hope everyone is having a restful year end break, and I would like to wish you a merry and prosperous 2014 which is only a few days away!

I have a request for NSA administrators when people are back into the office.  For the last two weeks we have had a few OpenNSA servicing the A-GOLE offline.  It is extremely hard to accurately test  path finding when the OpenNSA servers are offline since their topology is dynamically discovered and not from the GitHub repository.  I have attached an image of the current A-GOLE as discovered a few minutes ago.  Would it be possible to get these back online in the new year?  ICAIR is extremely important and core to the network.

czechlight.cesnet.cz
southernlight.net
icair.org

Thank you,