[Nsi-wg] [Nml-wg] NML Topology identifiers

Jeroen van der Ham vdham at uva.nl
Sat Dec 7 03:38:27 EST 2013

Hi all,

What I have trouble understanding is why you have chosen to change a working standardized system. As far as I know we have had two successful demonstrations at GLIF and SC this year, including distributed topology resources.
The only thing missing still is a lookup service, and/or distribution service.

I have not seen any compelling arguments why you would fly completely into the face of a working system.

I may have missed something, but I have also not seen any constructive discussion either in NSI or in NML on how to fix the NML-NSI topology definition so that we can meet the requirements you defined.

Jeroen.