[Nsi-wg] [Nml-wg] NSI Topology

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Wed Dec 4 09:53:42 EST 2013

Last night after working on this for a week I realized the labelType is really not required because of the restriction that a Port can only have a single Label, and therefore, only a single labelType.  However, it still would not hurt to have it, although, it can be derived from the Port/PortGroups present.

It has been over a month since I first did the edits, but if I remember correctly, I followed the existing pattern in the NML that had an ANY in the element definitions themselves.  When I attempted to add the ANY to the NetworkObject I invalidated the existing elements that had an ANY member already (Universe destroying paradox where members could no longer be resolved).  I agree though, refactoring all ANYs out of the specific element definitions and placing in the NetworkObject would be a clean solution.

John