[Nsi-wg] Starting NSIv2 interop testing

Gerben van Malenstein gerben.vanmalenstein at surfnet.nl
Tue Aug 20 04:48:10 EDT 2013

Dear Automated GOLE and NSI WG people,

I would like to kick-off interoperability testing between all software
implementations containing the NSI Connection Service v2.0.

Over the past week I've gathered most of the contact details of
developers and I put all of them together in a Skype chat group, which
will be used for communications between the developers during testing.
Also a Google Docs-based folder is available. This contains the
interoperability matrix, software and contact details and additional
feature support information within a spreadsheet.

If you want to be part of the Skype text group and/or the Google Docs
folder, please reply to me directly via mail and I'll add you.

Best regards,
Gerben