[Nsi-wg] WSDL incompatibility (Was: Re: DynamicKL NSI 2.0 is available)

Hans Trompert hans.trompert at surfnet.nl
Mon Aug 12 11:11:14 EDT 2013

Hi,

I already was afraid that this would happen. We at SURFnet just upgraded
our uPA, uRA and Aggregator to the latest WSDLs that include the
separation of the Service Description. I'm pretty sure that we are not
compatible with anyone anymore right now.

Maybe it is time to declare the WSDLs final so we can all work towards a
NSI 2.0 demo/plugfest/whatever during GLIF in one and a half month from now.

Cheers,
    HansT.