[Nsi-wg] The massive NSI-CS 2.0 WSDL revision is complete

Atsuko Takefusa takefusa at acm.org
Thu Sep 20 03:51:08 EDT 2012

Hi John,

Thank you for your great work for WSDL.
I have small questions or suggestions as follows:

* ogf_nsi_connection_requester_v2_0.wsdl (It's not v. 2 problem...)
Is Requester's "query" service operation actually required?
If the requester is not uRA, it must be implemented provider wsdl, too.
if the requester is uRA, what kind of queries does the uRA has to respond?

* ogf_nsi_connection_interface_v2_0.wsdl:129:
            <!-- ********** Acknowledgement type definition ********** -->
Acknowledg*e*ment ==> Acknowledgment

* ogf_nsi_connection_types_v2_0.xsd:356:            <xsd:element
name="globalReservationId"    type="tns:GlobalReservationIdType"
nillable="true" />

In this case, I prefer 'minOccurs="0"' rather than 'nillable="true"',
as you specified in the other nillable elements.

Best regards,

Atsuko