[Nsi-wg] The massive NSI-CS 2.0 WSDL revision is complete

John MacAuley john.macauley at surfnet.nl
Tue Sep 18 21:51:15 EDT 2012

... well, at least the first cut at it.  I think I managed to cover everything agreed up to this point.  Code is in the trunk.

State machine is still a little iffy, but I did my best.

The Modify operations are added.

Reservations are now versioned.

Added a generic notification message that carries a number of new notifications for activation.  Folded forcedEnd in to this as well.

Updated PathList and STP definitions to follow approved proposal.
	- Changed path to ero.
	- Included new optional "symmetric" element to PathType to constrain bidirectional connections.
	- STP is not composed of networkId, localId, an optional label, and an optional orientation to indicated ingress or egress of bidirectional connections.

Removed "nilable" from globalReservationId and made it optional to follow the design pattern of all other types.

Collapsed ServiceParametersType - moved schedule and serviceAttributes into ReservationInfoGroup instead of having them in a subtype.

Restructured the query results to fix open issues.

Some other minor changes I can't remember.

John.