[Nsi-wg] AutoGOLE + NSI demo at Supercomputing

Tomohiro Kudoh t.kudoh at aist.go.jp
Wed Oct 31 04:17:41 EDT 2012

Hi Jeroen, Jerry and all,

It will be not easy to do two separate demonstrations. It will overload
those who have developed v2 implementation, and it will be hard to
understand what we are doing for the audiences.

AIST decided to develop an aggregator which can talk to both v1 uPA and
v2 uPA. With this aggregator, we will be able to have a unified demo.

Jeroen, will you be able to develop a QA which will talk to AIST
aggregator using v2 query?

Tomohiro