[Nsi-wg] SC demos

Gerben van Malenstein Gerben.vanMalenstein at SURFnet.nl
Tue Oct 30 03:41:11 EDT 2012

Hi Alan,

PSNC requested VLAN 1780 to be setup from PSNC through NetherLight and
MANLAN towards their booth at SC'12. At MANLAN and SCinet this
particular VLAN 1780 will be configured statically (amongst the Dutch
SC'12 VLANs on the AMS-NYC OC-192).

Best regards,
Gerben