[Nsi-wg] Thanks for efforts on GLIF NSI+AG demo

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Mon Oct 15 03:37:15 EDT 2012

Hi everyone-

I just wanted to acknowledge everyone's efforts to get code working and
network links operating and topologies updated in time for the GLIF
demos last week.   I know everyone has many irons in the fire and
getting NSAs running and features working, and powerpoints built took a
lot of extra long hours.

But it was successful.   We had folks at the NSI+AutoGOLE
demo/presentations the entire two hours.   I was somewhat surprised that
as many people were asking for such detailed information about NSI and
the AG fabric.   I suppose this is good - it means folks are beginning
to think they need to understand it better in order to make deployment
plans...

So I commend everyone for helping get the NSI spec finalized in the
beginning of the week, and getting the AG fabric purring along (again)
in the latter part of the week.   Many thanks.

I hope everyone has had a chance to rest a bit this weekend... as it is
now time to look towards Supercomputing.   We have four weeks... so say
hello to your family, and then back to work...  :-)

Thanks again everyone.