[Nsi-wg] Discovery URLs

Henrik Thostrup Jensen htj at nordu.net
Fri Nov 23 08:34:22 EST 2012

Hi

On Fri, 23 Nov 2012, michalb wrote:

> urn:ogf:network:pionier.net.pl:2012:nsa -
> http://194.132.53.174:9280/nsi/DiscoveryProvider
>
> urn:ogf:network:exp.pionier.net.pl:2012:nsa -
> http://194.132.53.174:9282/nsi/DiscoveryProvider

Thanks. I've added these to the NSIv2 AutoGOLE topologies.

I have not updated the master file, as I think the tool joining the files
need to be aware it (the discovery element don't show up in the masters).

When I try invoking the discovery services, I get this fault:

Unexpected element {http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2012/03/discovery/types}queryNsaRequest found.   Expected {http://schemas.ogf.org/nsi/2012/03/discovery/types}servicesQuery.

This looks as if people are using the "old" Chicago WSDL for discovery.
Was this the one to use for SC12? The new one has queryNsaRequest as the
top element.

     Best regards, Henrik

  Henrik Thostrup Jensen <htj at nordu.net>
  Software Developer, NORDUnet