[Nsi-wg] AutoGOLE diagram v9

Jerry Sobieski jerry at nordu.net
Mon Nov 12 12:12:21 EST 2012

Hi all-

I am sorry to do this but I have a change to the AutoGOLE diagram. It
was decided over the weekend that since there was such a short runway to
prepare, that both WIX and MAX decided to bow out of the NSI+GLIF SC
demos.   And so they requested that we not include them in the various
demo flyers.

So attached is an updated diagram of the AutoGOLE.   The only
modification from the v8 diagram to the v9 diagram is the deletion of
the two networks.   All other NSI exchange points remain in the same
location on the diagram.

Please look at the accompanying flyer and diagram and if you have any
last minute changes - you need to get them to me asap.  I will try to
print up new flyers in time for tomorrow morning.

Last call!  Thanks!
Jerry

PS - sorry these are big files.